Box Cat Books (Health & Safety Edition 2) - QTY 30, 50 or 100 pre-discounted for veterinarians
Trusted education to help your clients raise healthy, safe cats
Quickly make your clients aware of everything you wish you could tell them in the exam room, if only you had the time and they had the attention span! Send them home with a tool that will truly help them be the most educated client and best pet owner they can be and help bond them to you and your practice in the process.
Easily and reliably educate and raise your client's awareness of a range of important conditions, hazards, and other topics including:
- The dangers of lilies, rodenticides, acetaminophen, and a host of other toxins
- How dental floss, balloon ribbons, and other common linear objects can hurt their cat
- Steps to easily pet-proof their home
- Tips to help them ensure an inviting and safe litter box set-up in their home
- Awareness to help them prevent, or at least more quickly recognize, UO, ATE, DKA, and more
- The importance of routine wellness visits, screening lab tests, and regular parasite prevention (Even for indoor-only cats!)
Written by respected pet safety expert and veterinarian Dr. Jason Nicholas (“The Preventive Vet”), 101 Essential Tips are insights he's gathered over years of veterinary practice and from talking with other veterinarians and cat lovers.
Get a box of 30, 50, or 100 of our popular 101 Essential Tips client bonding and education books for owners of new kittens or cats. Your clients and your team will love them!
Box of 30 = $7.17 per book, plus $15 shipping, which is included in bundle price
Box of 50 = $5.98 per book, plus $20 shipping, which is included in bundle price
Box of 100 = $4.78 per book, free shipping
Box of 30 dog health & safety 30 cat health & safety = $5.98 per book, plus $20 shipping, which is included in bundle price
Box of 50 dog health & safety, 50 cat health & safety = $4.78 per book, free shipping