Box of 50 Dog Books (Behavior & Training) - Pre-discounted 50% off for veterinarians, FREE SHIPPING
Loved by pet owners since 2016!
New dog owners have behavioral and training questions that we wish we had the time to answer. Now there’s a book you can give them that reliably, easily, and affordably addresses the most common questions new puppy and dog owners are likely to have of you.
This book helps your client begin to understand all that their dog will need to experience and learn to have the happiest, safest, most fulfilling life possible. They’ll learn about the different training options and resources available, what they’ll need, what they should avoid, and the “why” of it all.
The awareness and advice in this 101 Essential Tips title won’t just help to keep your patients safe and help them and their people live the best, most peaceful life together possible, they’ll also help make your patients as easy to handle and deal with for you!
- Getting a dog used to being handled
- What pet owners should get (and not get) for training
- Common potty training questions
- Basic training tips and techniques
- Training to improve health and safety
- Tips to help prevent or improve phobias, anxieties, and other training challenges
MSRP: $11.95. Veterinarians receive a 50% discount ($5.98 per book)
Need a different quantity? Please contact us.