Puppy Essentials: All About Barking Workshop
WE ARE NOT SOLD OUT
To register please click here: https://pupstandingacademy.teachable.com/p/puppy-essentials-all-about-barking-workshop
Is your dog's barking driving you crazy? While barking is a natural dog behavior, it can easily become a nuisance — especially if you live in an apartment or have nearby neighbors. In this workshop, you'll learn about the different types of barking, how to prevent barking, and how to teach your dog to be quiet when asked. We'll talk about alert barking, demand barking, and what it means when your dog is barking at people or other dogs while on leash. You'll learn whether your dog's barking might be a sign of canine separation anxiety. Each workshop will be tailored to the issues that are most important to registrants using a pre-workshop questionnaire.
"Puppies" of all ages are welcome in this workshop!
Topics may include:
- Reasons why dogs bark
- How to teach your dog the speak and quiet cue
- What to do when your dog barks at others while on leash
- Is your dog's barking a sign of separation anxiety?
All workshops include:
- Personalized feedback from a certified dog trainer
- In-depth how-to's and problem-solving
- Discussion and Q&A
- Connection with fellow puppy owners
- Follow-up resources discussed in the workshop