BOX of 30 DOG books — Vets Save 50%
Reliable, appreciated client education made easy, efficient, and engaging! (And now even more affordable, too. At 50% your cost per book is just $4.98! And there's free shipping, too!)
Tell your clients everything you'd like to tell them in the exam room, in less than a minute... and without their eyes glossing over! Send them home with a tool that will truly help them be the best pet owner (and client) they can be, and help bond them to you and your practice in the process.
"I've had my dog for four years now, but I wish I would have had this book when I first brought my puppy home! It is filled with so many helpful tips and useful information for dog owners. I showed it to my husband (he's grown up with dogs all his life) and even he learned a few things from the book." Nancy R. — Dog Owner
Get a box of 30 of our popular 101 Essential Tips client bonding and education books for owners of new puppies or dogs. Your clients and your team will love them!
Easily educate and raise your client's awareness of a range of important conditions, hazards, and other topics. Including:
- The dangers of xylitol, rodenticides, sago palms, and a host of other toxins.
- How sticks, bones, antlers, and other common chews and toys can hurt their new dog.
- Steps to easily pet-proof their home.
- Tips to help them help their new dog avoid noise phobias related to fireworks, thunderstorms, and other common triggers. (Just think... fewer last minute "med" calls on July 3rd!!!)
- Awareness of GDV, HBC, BDLD, and a whole bunch of other acronyms.
- The importance of routine wellness visits, screening lab tests, and regular parasite prevention.
- And much, much more!
Written by respected pet safety expert and veterinarian, Dr. Jason Nicholas (“The Preventive Vet”), “101 Essential Tips” are insights he's gathered over years of veterinary practice and from talking with other vets, trainers, and dog lovers.
These books will help you keep your patients out of the ER, or help their people recognize and act on the problem sooner if an issue does arise. They will help you show your dedication and support of the pet-owner bond, and help bond your clients to your practice in the process.