Puppy Essentials: Socialization Foundations Workshop
Are you worried about properly socializing your puppy during the COVID-19 pandemic? Is your puppy still waiting for vaccinations before being able to go out into the big wide world? There's still lots you can do to provide essential socialization and proactive exposure for your puppy.
This workshop will walk you through important socialization exercises to help your puppy grow up to be a well-adjusted and well-behaved adult dog. You'll get tips and tricks to recreate different experiences at home, and learn how to safely expose your puppy to the world.
Each workshop will be tailored to the lifestyle and needs of each registrant, based on a pre-workshop questionnaire.
Topics may include:
- How to socialize your puppy effectively from a distance
- Are puppy play groups safe and right for your dog?
- Beyond meeting people and dogs: The forgotten steps of socialization
- What to do if your puppy missed early socialization
- How to tell if your puppy is stressed or fearful, and what to do
- 100 Things in 100 Days: Proactive Exposure Checklist for Your Puppy
Meet Our Trainer: https://www.preventivevet.com/puppy-essentials