Puppy Essentials: Nipping & Biting Workshop
Is your puppy doing their best impression of a land shark? It's important to get your puppy started on the right paw to prevent nipping from becoming a lifelong habit. This workshop will teach you proactive techniques for teaching your puppy bite inhibition, what to do when they nip at you, and how to help them through the puppy teething phase. Each workshop will be tailored to the issues that are most important to registrants using a pre-workshop questionnaire.
- How long does puppy teething last?
- How to get a puppy to stop biting
- Is your puppy's nipping normal or a sign of aggression?
- How to teach your puppy to Leave It and Drop It
- Dog trainer recommendations for teething toys and chews
All workshops include:
- Personalized feedback from a certified dog trainer
- In-depth how-to's and problem-solving
- Discussion and Q&A
- Connection with fellow puppy owners
- Follow-up resources discussed in the workshop